It’s just like the regular round-up, but slightly smaller!
Starting off in St. Cloud, Minnesota...
● At his blog, Kevin Allenspach reports that
Staying in the state of
● The Minnesota-Duluth-based Runnin’ with the Dogs blog learns the shocking truth in regard to where in the vast internets RWD blog viewers are stumbling in from. The truth may shock… umm… somebody! Or, you might just get a chuckle out of it (like I did). Or both.
Back to hockey, let’s take a quick look at WCH…
● Chris reports that
UPDATE: Rose to Fairbanks is official.
● In addition, Chris at WCH discounted rumors concerning the alleged ineligibility of some Minnesota St.-Mankato players.
● The University of New Hampshire Men’s Hockey Blog sends its congratulations to potential Wildcat recruit Mark Goggin’s selection to the US Under-18 Select Team. That particular US Under-18 team will make the trip to the Ivan Hlinka Memorial Ice Hockey Tournament taking place from August 14th to the 18th in
● Representing the North Dakota camp, Goon’s World’s “Sioux 7” analyzes possible college hockey rule changes.
● NMUHockey.net has a great post on
● Staying in
A quick follow up in regard to Let’s go DU’s coverage of the Snoopy Senior World Hockey Tournament…
● Let’s Go DU reports that after losing to the University of Michigan 60’s, the 60+ year-old “Denver Pioneers,” a team comprised of Denver hockey alumni, defeated the Canterbury Ghosts 7-2 on the strength of a Cliff Koroll
Also, for what its worth, Let’s Go DU has visual evidence that a lucky DU fan apparently weaseled into the Anaheim locker room and sipped Lord Stanley’s sweet nectar just after the Ducks clinched the Cup against Ottawa.
● Finally, Donald at his Alaska-Anchorage blog looks into the future. The Future, A. Allen? That’s right, faithful blog reader. The future. All the way into the year 2036.