Saturday, July 21, 2007

Some Blog Housekeeping (& Other Stuff).

Hey everybody.

As some of you might know from the earlier post from today, I was doing some minor housekeeping stuff with the blog this morning. Basically, I added a bunch of RSS feeds and whatnot to the right-side link-bar, and did some minor re-organization with the blog links. Check it out, critique it, and please tell me if you see something you don’t like.

Also, I’m looking for some good (junior through professional level) hockey blogs to post in a separate category on the linkbar, along with any other good non-hockey sport blogs.

And of course, if you know of any other good college hockey blogs that I haven’t found yet, notify me.

Finally, I decided to utilize one of Blogger’s new page elements. Basically, I posted a fairly vanilla poll on the link bar. I think it’s cool, at least.

2 comments:

THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

Hey Double-A!

Looks like things are coming along nicely.

Just one request - could you slide the poll up to the slot just below the ch blog feeds? Easier to see and find that way.

THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

Hey, thanks - that was quick!

College Hockey Tickets

Looking for great college hockey tickets? Front Row King and All Good Seats have lots of great sports tickets including NCAA hockey tickets.