Happy Labor Dabor. I was considering taking the whole long weekend off so I could convalesce from illness (and sunburn) and watch the MDA telethon, but ultimately, as you can see, I decided against it.
Enough stuff here to constitute a mini round-up in my estimation. Onward!
● Let’s start out with an article recently posted by CSTV’s Elliot Olshansky. In the article, Olshansky breaks down last season’s NCAA Tournament teams, giving each team a “better” or “worse” rating in regard to how well they will do this season. The article, granted, is a nice read by itself, but the response to the article in the college hockey blogosphere is why I bring it up here.
For one, Goon’s World spotlights three WCHA teams in the article, Minnesota, St. Cloud State, and, naturally, North Dakota, and analyzes further.
The UNH Men’s Hockey Blog also follows the same analyzation-related path, and, naturally, dissects Olshanky’s critique of
Anywho, to the land of tater-tot casserole! (Or, “hot dish,” if you prefer.)
● WCH reports that
Some WCHA Blog stuff…
● St. Cloud State commitment Luca Cunti will not be joining the Huskies before the beginning of the upcoming season, as he is currently listed on the Chicago Steel’s roster and apparently had trouble getting through the NCAA clearinghouse. Cunti, a native of
● Also, continuing its 10-part series, the WCHA blog reveals
Staying with the whole analyzation theme we have going here, Goon at Goon’s World also has an analytical post on the roadtrip series.
Meanwhile, in Michigan...
● MiCHO reports that goaltender Steve Jakiel will transfer from the
● And a sad note to report, courtesy of MiCHO, as