Slightly swamped on my end. But that’s OK, though, as I’m feelin’ the chill of an upcoming winter and another college hockey season. It’s coming, kids. Hooray, hockey! Hooray, hockey bloggers!
Actually, that whole “chill” thing was wishful thinking on my part, as it’s going to be 79° tomorrow. I enjoy “bad” weather, what can I say? ONWARD!
● First off, congrats to Runnin’ With the Dogs. RWtD has escaped the terrible twos and the last portion of toddlerism¹ (if it were human)! No word yet if RWtD has achieved advanced mobility skills or is able to dress itself yet, but I’m sure that they’ll keep you updated when that does occur if it hasn’t already. :-)
All goofiness aside, RWtD has posted a celebratory blurb/season-preview for the Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs. Check it out, and try to sneak me back a piece of birthday cake if you can. Of course, again, our congratulations to the folks over there.
● The WCHA Blog has named its third-favorite WCHA arena, the Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin. Home to the
In addition, the WCHA Blog has named
● Writing while in the ever-lengthening shadow of the
● Goon’s World’s “Goon” has released his WCHA predictions for the upcoming season. “Goon” thinks
● The (
● According to the UNH Men’s Hockey Blog, recruit Will O’Neill, who was slated to join
● The Clarkson Hockey Fans blog is back! In celebration of the upcoming season, “Gobe” has begun a multi-part season preview for the entire ECAC. Firstly, a look at the Union Dutchmen. CHF has projected
One last CCHA musing...
● According to MiCHO, Notre Dame has picked up a new commitment for 2009 in goaltender Joe Rogers. Despite a birth defect which caused his right hand to not develop properly (his glove hand), Rodgers was dominant as a 17-year-old, amassing a
¹ Note: Yes, I understand that “toddlerism” is probably a fake word.