Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Final Scores (Oct. 9).

EDIT #2: We'll be back to normal on Wednesday. I (still) have a touch of the flu, and am going to rest for a while.

EDIT: A Note for Thursday: I know that I said previously that I'd have a post planned for late Thursday breaking down the tournaments and a few games this weekend. Sadly, do to things that were beyond my control, that will not be happening.

Tuesday, October 9th
Non-Conference:

Rensselaer Poly. 4, Bentley 0.
Andrei Uryadov (RPI) - 2 goals. Matt Angers-Goulet (RPI) - goal, assist.

Exhibition:
Michigan State 6, Windsor 0.
Corey Trupp (MSU) - 2 goals. Tim Kennedy (MSU) - goal, assist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RPI beat Bentley 4-0, not 4-1. Kearney was Bentley's goalie, not a goal scorer.

Anthony Allen Pollreisz said...

The box score I received printed it wrong. Sorry.

College Hockey Tickets

Looking for great college hockey tickets? Front Row King and All Good Seats have lots of great sports tickets including NCAA hockey tickets.